Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog 2.0

Dear Avid Blog Readers and Web Portal Enthusiasts, 

There are a few new features of the blog that I would like to introduce... 
  • There is a link to the group flickr where there are some great pictures from the Short Course. The link is directly to the left of the posts, on top of all the external tabs. A big thank you to all the people who contributed to taking these photos... and posing for them.
There are also some new pages, just above the UWC logo... 
  • Many of the Power Point presentations from the Short Course are now available on the “resources” page.
  • The “participants & projects” page has a list of participants and a short description of their individual project. Please contact me if you would like to change the description or elaborate on your Individual Project. If you are not on this page, it is because your information is missing. Please send it my way.
  • The “further opportunities” page has a list of opportunities that we can apply to in the future.
Finally, everyone should feel free to contact me (Roku) if they would like to contribute to, or even provide constructive feedback for the blog. Virtual high-fives are also welcome and should also be emailed my way. 

A big hug from New York where we're expecting six inches of snow tonight. I wish I was playing that sitting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment